"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Damn, I don’t think women know how much that really hurts
It shouldn’t matter. I’m sick of guys trying to make women feel guilt for saying no. No means no. No doesn’t mean try again later. It doesn’t mean argue, it means NO. NEGATIVE. STOP.
Let’s not forget that when a man says no, it’s final. But when a woman says no, it must mean debate
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson